USEF Announces 2011 Eventing High Performance Training Session Schedule
Lexington, KY - The dates and locations of the 2011 Eventing High Performance Training Sessions with Capt. Mark Phillips are as follows:
February 3 - 5 Meredyth South, Ocala, FL
- February 6, 8, 9 Three Runs Plantation, Aiken, SC
- February 10 - 12 El Campeon Farm, Thousand Oaks, CA
- February 16 - 17 Meredyth South, Ocala, FL
- February 21- 22 Three Runs Plantation, Aiken, SC
- February 23 - 25 Royal Oaks Farm, Thousand Oaks, CA
- March 2 - 5 Three Runs Plantation, Aiken, SC
- March 8 - 9 El Campeon Farm, Thousand Oaks, CA
- March 10 Red Hills Horse Trials, Tallahassee, FL
- March 16 - 18 Three Runs Plantation, Aiken, SC
- March 30 - 31 Galway Horse Trials, Temecula, CA
- April 5 - 6 The Fork Horse Trials, Norwood, NC
Training sessions are available to 2011 High Performance Listed Riders and to 2011 Developing Riders by invitation. Training days generally run from 8:30am and 4pm. Rider specific lessons times are available 24 hours in advance. Schedule of lessons and locations are subject to change without notice. Training Sessions with Katie Prudent have not been confirmed.
Note to Thousand Oaks Auditors: Please contact Sara Ike if you plan to attend any Thousand Oaks sessions as these are gated properties.